- Robust blend of selected organic Arabicas from Central and South America and
- Distinctive aroma with subtle fruity nuances.
- Pleasant aftertaste
- No acidity
- Reseal tightly after opening
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Bertschi-Café has been roasting since 1932. With vast experience and
gentle drum roasting, we roast a very palatable coffee with low
acidity and an exquisite taste.
- As one of the first Swiss coffee-roasting businesses, Bertschi-Café chose to
be Fairtrade in 1992.
- We obtain the hand-picked raw coffee for our comprehensive Fairtrade and
organic range from the cultivation areas without any intermediate trade strictly
according to the guidelines of Max Havelaar and Bio Suisse.
Fairtrade certified and grown by Fairtrade producers.
Total proportion 100%.
- Through fair trade conditions, small farmers and workers in the cultivating
countries can invest in a sustainable future.
100 g contains
Energy KJ0 kj
Energ Kcal0 kcal
of which saturates0 g
of which sugars0 g
This Product does not contain allergenic ingredients
Our company places great importance to the safe management of allergens to
be able to deliver safe products to people with special needs. Our products
fulfill the laws and regulations from Switzerland, the allergens in
Switzerland and the EU however varies from the ones in your country. We
therefore would like to draw your attention to the fact, that in our
factory, we proceed the following raw materials without actively tracing
and analyzing potential cross contaminations to other products:
Mango, Pine nuts, chestnuts, peach, hickory nuts