Ingredients: Organic Blueberry Juice, Water, Organic Raw Cane Sugar
Origin: Produced in Germany
- Organic blueberry nectar - Fruit content at least 70%
- Carefully selected, aromatic forest blueberries from the best growing regions
are carefully processed using our own press. The result is an incomparably tasty
organic nectar, which is characterised by its particularly high fruit content
and excellent quality.
- More than 100 years of knowledge about the craftsmanship of juice production
are reflected in every single step at Rabenhorst, starting with the careful
selection of raw goods, through to ongoing quality controls and careful
bottling. All this ensures a high standard of quality that you can really taste.
- Blueberries are widely cultivated today. These varieties are plump and very
sweet. But only the tart, wild-growing forest blueberry, which is found in
unspoilt forests, has the typical taste and unique blueberry flavour.
- Please shake the bottle before opening. Reseal the opened bottle
and keep refrigerated; consume within 5 days.
100 g contains
Energy KJ260 kj
Energ Kcal62 kcal
of which saturates0.05 g
of which sugars15 g
This Product does not contain allergenic ingredients
Our company places great importance to the safe management of allergens to
be able to deliver safe products to people with special needs. Our products
fulfill the laws and regulations from Switzerland, the allergens in
Switzerland and the EU however varies from the ones in your country. We
therefore would like to draw your attention to the fact, that in our
factory, we proceed the following raw materials without actively tracing
and analyzing potential cross contaminations to other products:
Mango, Pine nuts, chestnuts, peach, hickory nuts