Dosage: Maltodextrin 19 can be used up to a dosage of 25g for energy enrichment
of 100g of food or 100ml of a beverage. The daily total amount depends on
individual energy requirements. Comparing maltodextrin 19 to maltodextrin 6:
Maltodextrin 19 is sweeter. The body absorbs maltodextrin 19 faster.
Maltodextrin 19 is more soluble.
- Dextrose equivalent (DE value) 19
- Maltodextrin 19 is a white, water-soluble, odourless and almost tasteless
powder for energy enrichment of food and beverages.
- Maltodextrin 19 is easy to use in many preparations. It is preferable to mix
it into beverages or into pulpy, liquid foods. Fruit and vegetable purées,
vegetable dishes, cream soups and fruity desserts are particularly suitable.
- Cooking and baking stable
- Free from lactose and fructose. - Store in a cool, dry place.
- Close the container firmly after use
100 g contains
Energy KJ1.632 kj
Energ Kcal384 kcal
of which saturates0 g
of which sugars7.6 g
This Product does not contain allergenic ingredients
Our company places great importance to the safe management of allergens to
be able to deliver safe products to people with special needs. Our products
fulfill the laws and regulations from Switzerland, the allergens in
Switzerland and the EU however varies from the ones in your country. We
therefore would like to draw your attention to the fact, that in our
factory, we proceed the following raw materials without actively tracing
and analyzing potential cross contaminations to other products:
Mango, Pine nuts, chestnuts, peach, hickory nuts